He's gay.

by - Sunday, November 21, 2010


I've been a maiden in-love for months.
And just a while ago have I turned to a fallen angel.
I liked him so much and I thought I had the chance.
But it's all false, he's damn gay, what a great epic fail.

Sadness lingers in my heart, disturbance is created within my soul.
I'm shattered, I never knew I was such a turtle, so slow.
He was so sweet to me that I thought I was playing the girlfriend role.
And now I know, I was such a feeler, carried away with the flow.

Now at house, I stomp over things, screaming "He's gay! He's gay!"
I don't know what to do, I can't understand why and how,
He's so damn masculine and attractive that he would always make my day,
but now it's no more, it's over, and again it ended, another failed vow.

-Ren

You May Also Like

1 comments