The Day you Left Me

by - Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The Day You Left Me
By Ren Concha

This day you'll be gone
So now in darkness I’ll be drawn
Along with those figments of you
Brightening my milieu; and so out of the blue
Raindrops came along with the wind that blew

At the window I stared,
In the sky was watching those things that flared
Wishing that somehow you're here with me
Watching all those birds that flee
Fed up with just staring; I went out
And your name I did shout

Along with this melancholic setting
A sudden sense of nostalgia was lingering
It was all recollected; the sorrowful pieces
It made myself and I torn as my pain increases

And now that you're gone; what's the next thing to do?
Is it just to wait for you? Still love you? Miss you?

Yes, I love you; it’s an everlasting happiness
Yet it became a never-ending feeling of ache
The moment you fly away bringing my gladness
Rain started to pour down from my eyes because of sadness;

I never thought letting go of your hand
Was just like letting go of my own soul
And now I was left incomplete
Standing on my own feet.

You May Also Like

0 comments